5.11.2009

A Week of Beaches...














Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Southern Living Charleston Getaway

Prize(s) - 5 day/4 night trip for 4 adults 21+ to Wild Dunes Resort in Charleston, SC

End Date - May 30, 2009

Entry Frequency - daily per person/email

Simone's Thoughts - I have been dreaming of vacations and beaches all week, so all the sweeps this week will be trips to beaches. I have a month and a half before our summer vaca and it won't be to a beach. That doesn't stop my mind from wandering to sand and oceans. That being said, now that I'm a mom, I worry about drowning and all of these other fun things that interrupt my carefree self standing with my eyes closed and feeling that ocean breeze. But now I get lots of cute pictures of our little man in the sand, so I guess it evens out in a way (at least that's what I'm telling myself.) This sweep does indicate a trip for 4 adults aged 21+, but I'm entering anyways on the hopes that I can change the terms afterwords - ya never know.

No comments: