6.09.2009

100th Post - A New Car
















Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Autotrader.com Sweep

Prize(s) - $50,000 that can be applied toward the purchase of a new vehicle listed for sale on AutoTrader.com

End Date - December 31, 2009

Entry Frequency - daily per person/ email

Simone's Thoughts - So this is my 100th post, so I figured I would make it a good one. I especially like the wording (straight from the official rules) on this one. "can be applied toward the purchase..." That seems to indicate I could also choose not to apply it to said purchase, just giving me $50,000 to play with. FYI - you don't have to play the game after you enter in order to get your sweep entry.

BTW - Does anyone remember the Hot Wheels listed above? They had little doors that smashed when you hit them and then you would just spin them back to 'good as new' form. So cool!

No comments: