6.10.2009

It pays to tweet!












Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Pantech $25,000 Sweepstakes

Prize(s) - $25,000
(daily prize) Pantech Matrix Pro phone

End Date - July 6, 2009

Entry Frequency - daily per person

Simone's Thoughts - As most everyone that knows me is aware, I avoided social networking sites for a really long time. I still don't have a facebook, or a myspace page! The reasoning is 50/50 between a lack of time to care about a page about myself and not really wanting to deal with anyone on a personal level that I didn't initiate contact with. That being said, I do have a twitter page. Two main things attracted me to twitter: there is a character limit on posts and I could get extra sweepstakes entries through it. Now you can get extra sweepstakes entries through facebook on some contests, but just not the same amount as with twitter. So I finally caved and haven't looked back since. Here is a way you could win $25,000 on twitter - and I can't think of a better reason than that to sign up. If however, you still aren't convinced on the twitter forefront, you can also enter this by email.

No comments: