7.24.2009

Dream closet, here I come!




Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Little Black Dress Wines Dream Closet Sweep

Prize(s) - The grand prize is a $5,000 closet makeover package consisting of product, design, delivery, and installation of the Easy Track organization solution, as well as a $10,000 Zappos.com gift certificate for shoes, apparel, and accessories.

End Date - November 30, 2009

Entry Frequency - unlimited

Simone's Thoughts - Ahh the dream closet. This makeover would completely over-value our home. As much as I start drooling when I think of $10k I could spend at Zappos, I will be refraining from entering this one for tax reasons. I just can't justify paying taxes on essentially $15,000 worth of shoes and closet. Not to mention, I have no clue where I would come up with that money for taxes and it would be heartbreaking to try and sell shoes I won.

No comments: