7.23.2009

If money was no object...













Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Mentorship Vacation Sweep

Prize(s) - A Vocation Vacation of the Grand Prize winner's choice valued at $549 - $2499 based on selection

End Date - August 17, 2009

Entry Frequency - daily per person/ email

Simone's Thoughts - We have all been asked that question, "If money was no object, what would you do?" I honestly don't know for sure what I would do. I really think I would enjoy restoring works of art, but I could also do tournament fishing! Not to mention the good old standby of doing nothing and loving every minute of it. I found out about this group a few years ago and thought 'What a cool idea!' Best case, you get to try out a job before actually committing to the education or preparation for a career change. Worst case, you get a cool vacation. Just remember this trip is for one person only.

No comments: