7.03.2009

A trip for the kids













Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Space Camp Sweepstakes

Prize(s) - 6 day trip for one kid aged 9-18 to Huntsville, AL to attend Space Camp

End Date - July 19, 2009

Entry Frequency - daily per household

Simone's Thoughts - I can't enter this one as I don't have any kids this age, but I know that some of you must. I do know 1 person (who shall remain unnamed) who went to space camp. When I was a kid, it always sounded like an awesome adventure, but definitely out of reach. This seems like it would be a great win for any family. This trip does have to be used by July 19, 2010 - so probably next summer. If you win, you might want to save the news till at least Christmas time as they won't be able to use it for a bit (unless you can work out this summer with the sponsors.)

As a side note, you don't find many sweeps to go to Alabama, this is probably the only one you will see outside of Talladega and visitor's bureau sweeps.

No comments: