9.14.2009

Ahh memory, I miss you so













Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Mauer $25,000 Sweep

Prize(s) - $25,000 and some great lesser prizes of $500 gift cards (32 prizes of these)

End Date - September 30, 2009

Entry Frequency - daily per household

Simone's Thoughts - Before I had children I never realized how much stuff I stored in my brain. I would have never forgotten to buy tickets to a concert in the PM (pre-Max) era. Yet, here I am, without Rufus Wainwright tickets and contemplating buying the obstructed view seats that are supposedly still available. I bet if I had $25,000 I could afford to spend some of that on these tix. For that matter, with $25,000 I wouldn't have to remember to buy them on time! I wouldn't spend them on front row seats though. I have learned in the past that you really see too much in the front row (Tori Amos, I love you to death, but really didn't need to see all that drool.) Which brings me back to obstructed view seating....

No comments: