11.02.2009

K.O.










Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Church's Tekken Sweep

Prize(s) - $10,000, video game console, & Tekken 6

End Date - November 29, 2009

Entry Frequency - daily per household

Simone's Thoughts - I happen to like the Tekken and Street Fighter series of games. I gravitate towards games that enable me to play just by randomly pressing lots of buttons at great speeds on my controller. Not that I didn't play Zelda growing up, but nowadays I just don't have the time or energy to devote to really solving games. Even if you don't like video games, you can appreciate the $10,000 grand prize!

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

thats a great sweepstakes. Love your blog by the way!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila