12.31.2009

And again and again and again and again










Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Omron Trip Sweep

Prize(s) - 8 day Caribbean cruise for 2 with Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas, airfare to port & $2,700; also they are giving away a 5 day trip for two to Maui, HI, car rental & $2700; weekly prize of heart monitor and body monitor

End Date - January 5, 2011

Entry Frequency - daily per person/email

Simone's Thoughts - Every January there is a flood of year long sweeps. These are sweeps you can enter all year long - hooray! (sarcasm intentional) I personally prefer sweeps that don't hang around like some unwanted party guest all year long, but some people love them. For me they become the bastard stepchild of my sweepstakes. Sitting at the back of the line, having been pushed there by sweeps that end earlier. Yelling at me in a pipsqueak voice "Hey remember me? Only 8 more months until I put out!"

I also find it amusing that a company that wants me to have a healthy heart is encouraging me to sit in front of my computer for over a year entering their sweep.

So I figured I would jump the gun and give you guys one you can enter for MORE than a year. Enjoy!

No comments: