1.22.2010

Hopefully we won't see any mice on our boat!













Sweepstakes Title/Link
- ABC Disney Cruise Sweep

Prize(s) - 8 night Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Cruise Line Vacation for four (4 days at Disney World & 4 days on Disney Cruise)

End Date - January 25, 2010

Entry Frequency - 1x per person

Simone's Thoughts - Enter quick on this one. It ends on Monday! I am leaving on our cruise tomorrow, so I will not be back in touch with the internet until next Friday. They have internet access on the ship, but I will have other priorities - spending time with my 2 men. I am doing all my posts ahead of time so that you, my loyal readers, will not be without your sweeps while I am enjoying the fruits of mine. I will not be able to fix any links though or respond to comments during this time, so if something is messed up, I apologize in advance. See you guys in a week.

No comments: