1.19.2010

I'll pass on the fennel










Sweepstakes Title/Link - Red Vines Gift Card Sweep

Prize(s) - $2500 Visa GC

End Date - February 4, 2010

Entry Frequency - daily per person/ email

Simone's Thoughts - I hate licorice. We get our veggies from a local vegetable delivery service, Greenling, that I think I have mentioned before. Its great because its local and organic and forces us to try new things and eat more veggies. Earlier this year, my husband and I discovered that we hate Fennel. The green part sparsely used on a salad - ok. The bulb, cooked, roasted, whatever - not ok. It tastes just like licorice and I don't care for licorice. But I like free stuff, so for that, I will tolerate the Red Vines. I just hope I don't win the daily, otherwise someone is getting licorice for Christmas.

No comments: