1.04.2010

King of Kings













Sweepstakes Title/Link
- HGTV Dream Home

Prize(s) - HGTV Dream Home in Sandia Park, NM, $500,000 & a 2010 GMC Terrain

End Date - February 19, 2010

Entry Frequency - daily per person/email

Simone's Thoughts - So in the world of sweepstakes there are prizes that everyone wants to win. Right at the top of that list is the HGTV Dream Home. There are lots of imitators, but this is the original. Now most of you probably know about this sweep, so this won't be news to you, but for those of you that need a reminder- enter already! Granted, this sweep gets more entries than probably any other sweepstakes besides PCH, but you can't win if you don't enter.

I was really excited when I heard this years dream home was going to be in New Mexico. I love it there and while I would never be able to keep any dream home, I thought this would be a nice one to dream about. WRONG! HGTV put this home in between Albuquerque and Santa Fe in the middle of fuckin nowhere. On top of that, the house sucks. The only nice part is the tile accents. As usual, HGTV has suceeded in creating a 1.5 million dollar house with a master bedroom smaller than my less than $150,000 house. Congrats at sucking guys. The plus side is that I have no real desire to keep this house and wouldn't even need the normal UHaul I plan on to haul away furnishings cause even those suck in this house. FAIL HGTV. Hopefully someone with money likes it and will buy it when I win this year.

No comments: