4.28.2010

Family time











Sweepstakes Title/Link
- American Baby Hawaii Trip

Prize(s)- 6 day trip for two adults and two children to the The Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui, HI

End Date - June 15, 2010

Entry Frequency - daily per email

Simone's Thoughts - Over my years of sweeping, the number of trips I enter has slowly dwindled. Before our son, I was still entering quite a few. Then I couldn't enter while pregnant, then I couldn't enter because Max was too young to really travel, now I have to think whether we can afford to pay for Max to go (as most trips are for only 2 people). Therefore, when I see trips like this one, my eyes light up and I enter like it was going out of style.

You do have to become a member, but if you have ever entered any BHG sweeps, you are already a member.

No comments: