11.11.2010

Words that I cannot spell

Sweepstakes Title/Link - Alaska Magazine Rondy Fest Trip Sweep

Prize(s)- 4 night trip for 4 to Anchorage, AK for Rondy Fest

End Date - December 15, 2010

Entry Frequency - daily per person/email

Simone's Thoughts - I grew up with an English teacher for a grandmother, so proper spelling and grammar were drilled into us. I won't say that my writing is pristine, in fact it's far from it, but that doesn't stop me from being annoyed at other peoples misuses and misspellings of words. In any case, I stink at spelling rendezvous. I know its not a particularly easy word, but at a spelling bee I would fail miserably at this word. Be aware the festival dates are 2/26-3/5, so you will probably have to travel in this window. You also should check to make sure your airport is serviced by this airline.

No comments: