12.31.2010

Aren't on Facebook yet? You're missing out.

Sweepstakes Title/Link - Svedka Vodka Cash Sweep

Prize(s)- $60,000 or a 3 night trip for 20

End Date - December 31, 2010

Entry Frequency - daily per person

Simone's Thoughts - For my last sweep of the year I am posting a Facebook sweep in honor of the progress it has made in sweeps this year. 2009 was the year of the blogs. 2010 looked to be the year of the twiter parties and sweeps, but about halfway through the year FB started coming up strong and by the end of 2010 it had left twitter in the dust. You can still find some good sweeps on blogs and twitter, but 2010 finished the year of the FB sweep. If you haven't joined facebook, join it for the sweepstakes - it will be worth your time. Hope 2011 brings you many more wins~

Favor to ask. Please vote for my entry here so that I have a shot at winning a Nissan Leaf. If I get the most votes across the country I win, but only have until January 19, 2011 to do so. Thanks guys! 

No comments: