12.28.2010

Is it worth my time?

Sweepstakes Title/Link - SheKnows TV Sweep

Prize(s)- Toshiba 46" LCD TV & Nintendo Wii console

End Date - January 22, 2011

Entry Frequency - unlimited

Simone's Thoughts - I have to admit there are certain sweepstakes I just don't bother with. Sometimes because the prizes aren't that good, other times because I don't consider the sponsors trustworthy enough. Sometimes I am inclined to not enter a sweepstakes because I figure its just not worth my time for the odds. SheKnows is one of those sponsors I used to not enter very frequently because most of their sweeps are unlimited entries and for relatively small items. Then I won one of their sweepstakes for $500 off one entry even though it was unlimited. They fulfilled the prize quickly and were a pleasure to work with. So enter away and maybe you too will be a winner.

No comments: