1.21.2011

The Tour

Sweepstakes Title/Link - Dick's Tour Sweep

Prize(s)- 4 day trip for two to Paris from July 22-25, 2011

End Date - January 31, 2011

Entry Frequency - daily per person

Simone's Thoughts - If you didn't know what I was referring to with the title of this post, you may not want to enter this sweep. The Tour de France is my husband's favorite sporting event of the year. Unfortunately, the darn thing lasts almost a month and takes place in France. This means that not only do I lose my husbands for hours every day for a month, but also that it is not that easy for me to win us a trip to go there. Here is one that would take us there and maybe I would get to see some museums as well. If you have never been to Paris, I definitely recommend it, but you would typically not want to be there during the last part of the Tour as streets will be closed and the city will be swamped.

No comments: