1.20.2010

Princess time











Sweepstakes Title/Link - Disney Trip Sweep

Prize(s) - 5 day trip for four to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL

End Date - January 31, 2010

Entry Frequency - daily per person/ email

Simone's Thoughts - This Cinderella Castle Suite must be pretty pimp if they only let you stay in it for 1 of the nights you are there. Lets hope they don't stick you in the 'pre-princess' version Cinderella suite for the other 3 nights. I don't think I could deal with sewing mice all night long. I guess they just can't afford to let you stay there more than that. Or maybe the magic wanes away after 1 night. Maybe in the morning, Cinderella just doesn't look that good. This is another magical trip for 4 to Walt Disney World though, so we will be entering. One of these days I will win the elusive Disney trip.

There is a way to enter this via cell phone too. I think you can enter both ways daily. If you want more info, check out the official rules.

No comments: