7.15.2009

When was the last time you used a pay phone?













Sweepstakes Title/Link
- ATT 25K Sweep

Prize(s) - $25,000 plus they are giving away a monthly prize of $1,000

End Date - December 31, 2009

Entry Frequency - daily per person/ email

Simone's Thoughts - I remember using pay phones back in the day. I used to carry a quarter in that little pocket in my kangols so that I could call in an emergency. Now you rarely see them, much less anyone on them. I guess at least they can still be used as secret entrances into magical places!

Note: Open only to legal residents of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin

No comments: