12.03.2009

A year of frozen crap food!












Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Hot Pockets Eat Free for a Year Sweep

Prize(s) - 182 coupons for a 2-pack box of Hot Pockets (30 prizes given away weekly)

End Date - December 24, 2009

Entry Frequency - weekly per person/ email

Simone's Thoughts - Let me preface this by saying that we get organic local veggies delivered 1x per week through Greenling. (If you are in Austin & want a discount code, let me know.) That being said, I would take this and put it to good use. Unfortunately, I bet whomever wins this will gain weight during the year that they use it. Lets hope all those preservatives don't cause cancer too!

I don't usually post weekly sweeps because I think they are a pain in the ass to enter. I never remember to go back and enter them weekly. I am posting this one because the odds are just so good!

No comments: