11.16.2008

Now Here is a Trip I Would Take...

Sweepstakes Title/Link - REBIRTH OF NEW ORLEANS SWEEPSTAKES

Prize(s) - (10 of them) 7 day/ 6 night trip for 2 to the New Orleans Jazz Festival.

End Date - November 26, 2008

Entry Frequency - daily per person

Simone's Thoughts - Garrett and I haven't been back to New Orleans since before Katrina and frankly, I'm not in too much of a rush to go. New Orleans is a great city, but with a new baby, I just don't know that there would be the activities to make a family trip worthwhile. The aquarium was great pre-Katrina, but I'm not sure if it has returned to its level of grandeur yet. The food is OK, but I'm just not a huge Cajun cooking fan. That being said, I have always wanted to go to Jazz Fest. They draw all sorts of big names and I think it would be a great time and a great experience for both Garrett and I, as well as Maxwell. They are also giving away a total of 10 trips, so your odds are marginally better at winning. There is a clause stating that if you can't go to Jazz Fest that you could take the trip another time during 2009 - so keep that in mind. Here is the Jazz Fest website if you want to check out past years line ups.

No comments: