4.29.2010

iDontreallycare










Sweepstakes Title/Link
- Reader's Digest iPad

Prize(s) -Apple iPad ( since RD lists the ARV at $830 I'm assuming this is the top of the line version, or they are really out of touch)

End Date - Sept 30, 2010

Entry Frequency - daily per person

Simone's Thoughts - I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of iPad contest going on right now on twitter, but the usual online sweeps world has been less forthcoming. To be honest, I'm not really drooling over the iPad. I have a netbook and a laptop and while I guess this would just be one more thing I could access the internet on at home, I don't really need it. It is nice that you don't have to actually get a contract to get 3G wireless though - thats an improvement over the other Apple products in my mind.

No comments: